Fairy Blitz Tourney
- Annan Chess
- Tuesday, 8 August, 15:00-18:00, competition hall
- time control: 5’+3” Fischer increment
- registration: 15min before the start of the tourney
- prizes: Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Units move normally except when they are standing one square directly in front of another unit of the same color, when they move with the power of the rear unit. In the starting position, all pawns (black & white) move with the power of the piece behind them, e.g. 1.Pc2:h7 (as bishop). White pawns on first rank and black pawns on 8th rank are immobile. Pawns that get to their promotion rank by a non-pawn move promote.
23 participants, 7 rounds Swiss System — only one (!) draw!
1. Andy Ooms, 2. Martynas Limontas: 6 points
3. Yuji Kikuta, 4. Siegfried Hornecker: 5 points
5. Marko Filipović, 6. Volodymyr Aridov: 4.5 points
7. Wilfried Neef, 8. Arnold Beine, 9. Klemen Šivic, 10. Sven Trommler, 11. Vladimir Podinić, 12. Danila Pavlov, 13. Frank Reinemer: 4 points
14. Jakob Leck, 15. Evgeny Viktorov, 16. Andrey Selivanov, 17. Yu Sasaki, 18. Marko Ložajić, 19. Norbert Geissler: 3 points
20. Aliaksandr Bulauka, 21. Evgeny Kopylov, 22. Oleg Pervakov: 2 points
23. Volodymyr Kurylenko: 1 point